By using AI to control robots, we help reduce the technological succession and programming workloads of on-site workers, with the aim of freeing them from routine/dangerous tasks and improving productivity.
World We Aim For
Our Services & Products
Multimodal AI system
By combining multiple sensors, this system can learn human behaviors intuitively and perform various operations that have been considered difficult for a robot.
- Flow control decision by AI
- Weighing of unshaped materials (liquid)
- Easy-to-use behavior-teaching interfaceHuman-robot operation can be taught to robots directly, without having to write complicated programs.
- Versatile learning systemAI can automatically adjust parameters, even for complex behaviors that use multiple sensors. This reduces the workload of AI program development and enables quick development of robot systems.
- System design suited to the siteWe also design robot behaviors for steps before/after the automated operations to be smoothly introduced on site.
Open innovation using AI technology
To respond to the shortage of robot engineers, the complication of programs, and the sophistication of the robot installation work, we carry out robot innovation projects tailored to each company’s challenges and provide training and consulting services, with the aim of increasing the use of robots in society.
- Suited to a wide range of industriesOur AI solutions are not limited to a specific industry/field, they are tailored to the challenges of various industries/fields.
- Bringing the latest technology to businessWe have advisory contracts with leading AI experts in each field, as well as partnerships with university research institutes, which allow us to apply the latest technology.
- Total support from research to implementationWe provide services that can be used in manufacturing sites, with total support from consulting, research and data preprocessing to implementation.
We use deep learning and VR technology to develop and introduce multimodal AI robots that do not require programming in manufacturing sites.
We developed a robot arm by combining the remote haptic transmission system and multimodal AI to weigh a specific amount of liquid. We are working on introducing it in production sites.
Professor, School of Fundamental Science and Engineering, Waseda University
Senior Partner, Managing Partner Japan Roland Berger Ltd.