- Social issues are our issue
- Continuous learning is our path to innovation
- Solutions that directly benet society is our purpose
- Cultivate Collective Awareness
- Mission-Driven Teamwork
- Elevate Your Craft
- Tackle the Biggest Challenges
- Above and Beyond Expectations
Diversity & Inclusion at ExaWizards
Why should ExaWizards promote Diversity and Inclusion?
ExaWizards' mission statement is “Solving social issues through Artificial Intelligence for future generations.” Neither the social issues we've committed to solve, nor the future generations we're solving them for, are exclusive to Japan. In order to benefit society, we must embrace and represent society, and that begins with D&I.
Among ExaWizards' greatest strengths is the cumulative knowledge of its employees. This communal repository is the sum of each individual Wizard's lived experience, and scales greatly with diversity of not only country of origin, but every other factor that makes each of us unique. Our culture of inclusion then empowers each Wizard to share their unique perspectives as equals. Diversity gives us the potential for greatness, and Inclusion unlocks that potential.
Pledge to Three Types of Diversity
Diversity of Wizards
Diverse social issues naturally require diverse solutions. We pledge to gather Wizards with diverse expertise and backgrounds, and to respect the value of their various talents.
Diversity of Happiness
The definition of 'happiness' is unique to each individual. We pledge to respect this “diversity of happiness”, and to work toward a society in which these diverse ideals can coexist.
ExaWizards' Plan of Action to Honor Our Pledge
- Specialized Opportunities
- We will dedicate ourselves to providing opportunities for each Wizard to showcase their unique talents.
- Support and Feedback
- We will provide each Wizard with the support and feedback necessary to realize their full potential.
- Open Environment
- We will cultivate a culture in which each Wizard can benefit from and contribute to Diversity and Inclusion.
- Ideas and Opinions
- We will continue to reflect and improve on ourselves while pursuing an open environment where any Wizard can openly share their ideas and opinions, for a better future.