- Launching the Product Version of ‘exaBase IR Assistant Powered by ChatGPT API,’ a Service to Enhance IR Operational Efficiency With ChatGPT
-Major updates from the beta version, including project management features and improved answer generation –
- ExaWizards Uses Generative AI to Assist TV Tokyo’s New Vtuber Business
– Users can suggest AI Vtuber personalities linked to TV Tokyo’s programming –
- ExaWizards and Mizuho Trust & Banking Form a Business Alliance through Sales Collaboration on ‘exaBase IR Assistant’
Collaborating on Mizuho Trust & Banking’s development of shareholder strategies for its client companies and consideration of function expansion in the IR/SR area
- ExaWizards has Developed exaBase Visual QA, a Generative AI Model that can Describe Images.
– Accurate interpretation of hazards and anomalies in images, pre-trained and ready for commercial use –
- IT Media Business ONLINE featured ExaWizards in “The Challenge of Generative AI Startups”.
- Nikkei Business Daily featured ExaWizards’ AI for diagnosing signs of dementia.
- 20% of respondents use ChatGPT and other generative AI “daily” in their work, up 13 points in 4 months. Usage has taken root with company-wide introductions.
– According to a survey of 518 participants from 368 companies at a seminar sponsored by Keidanren, AI usage is progressing in the financial, public, medical, and retail sectors –
- “exaBase Generative AI” and “exaBase IR Assistant” were featured in Diamond’s feature article, “100 ChatGPTs for immediate use by copying, by job type, industry, and department.
- AI Robot System Developed with JAXA Featured in Nikkei Business Daily and Nikkei xTECH
- ExaWizards Implements AI Search Engine on Chugoku Electric Power Company’s Community Business Website
– Search for business partners and order recipients with free keywords, Supporting collaboration between companies and organizations in the region –