1. Collection of Personal information
We will not use your personal information without your approval.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal information
We may use personal information for the reasons below.
- 1. To use personal information on name, address and so on for informing and contacting you.
- 2. To use information on name, birth, address, phone number and so on for confirm you.
- 3. To use information of personal contact to provide service for responding to enquiries by the individual.
- 4. For purpose associated with the purpose of use above.
3. Disclosure to third parties
We will not share your personal information without prior notice and agreement at all cases, except for when we are legally mandated to disclose such information under personal information protection law. The following acts, however, are not regarded as “disclosure of information to third parties” and therefore do not follow the above clause:
- 1. When based on the laws.
- 2. When the disclosure is necessary to protect human life, human body and personal property, while it is difficult to obtain person’s agreement to disclose his or her personal information.
- 3. When the disclosure is necessary to protect human life, human body and personal property, while it is difficult to obtain person’s agreement to disclose his or her personal information.
- 4.When the disclosure of personal information is necessary to support a public operation of the national government or the municipality that person’s refusal to allow the disclosure of personal information would limit the accomplishment of such operation.
- 5. When we inform the following things beforehand:
- 1. Including providing to the third parties for the purpose of use.
- 2. Items of data provided to the third parties.
- 3. Means of providing to the third parties.
- 4. Stopping to provide personal information to the third parties with your consent.
Despite the above things, the third parties could not be applied in case of the following things.
- 1. When charging some parts or all the parts of the personal information at an necessary extent of archiving the purpose of use .
- 2. When providing personal information associated with succession of a business because of merge or other things.
- 3. When the personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and the fact that the information is used jointly, what personal information is used jointly, the scope of parties using the information jointly, those parties’ purposes of use, and the name of the person or persons responsible for managing the said personal information are, in advance, communicated to the identified individual, or are readily accessible by the identified person.
You may request to obtain confirmation concerning whether we are holding or processing personal data relating to you, and confirmation concerning the use of the personal information in possession of us. If such a request is made, we require that your proof of identity should be provided. When we find it necessary to disclose, we will disclose your personal information in possession of us to you to a reasonable extent and in a reasonable period of time.
Besides, when we disclose the personal information, we might ask for the fee.
- 1. When prejudicing human life, human body, personal property and other rights.
- 2. When interfering with our right operation.
- 3. When violating other laws and regulations.
5. Correction, Deletion, etc
You may request to correct, add or delete your personal information.
When we find it necessary to correct, add or delete, we will correct, add or delete your personal information in possession of us to a reasonable extent and in a reasonable period of time.
6. Suspension of Use and Elimination
You may request to cease the use or eliminate personal information. If such a request is made, we require that your proof of identity should be provided. When we find it necessary to cease the use or eliminate, we will cease the use or eliminate your personal information in possession of us to a reasonable extent and in a reasonable period of time. Please note that if part or all of your personal information becomes unavailable to us, we may not be able to provide satisfying service. Your kind understanding and cooperation will be appreciated. (There may be cases that we are not able to answer your request to suspend our use of or to delete the personal information, if the personal information were managed in accordance with the related laws and regulations.)
After posting our changed private policy, the private policy can become effective without informing
8. About inquires
3rd floor of VORT Hamamatsu-cho 1, Hamamatsu-cho 1-6-15 , Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013
October,1st 2017 Enactment