- 2021.10.18 Media
- The interview with Representative Director & President Ko Ishiyama has been published on The Nikkei Online Edition.
- 2021.10.15 Media
- Representative Director & President Ko Ishiyama and Director & Chairman Makoto Haruta appeared on NIKKEI LIVE “The Realities of Entrepreneurs”.
- 2021.10.05 Release
- Welcoming Ms. Naoko Munakata, Former Commissioner of Japan Patent Office, As Outside Director of ExaWizards
- 2021.09.28 Media
- ExaWizards has been ranked in the “LinkedIn Top Startups” for the third year in a row.
- 2021.09.22 Media
- Representative Director & President Ko Ishiyama will appear on NIKKEI LIVE “The Realities of Entrepreneurs”.
- 2021.09.15 Media
- Representative Director & President Ko Ishiyama will appear on Nikkei Business LIVE “The Future of Management 2030: Reimaging Capitalism, Reconstructing with innovation”.
- 2021.08.30 Release
- ExaWizards, Astellas Pharma, Juntendo University and Dr. Arai, Chairman of National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology Jointly Developed Gait Function Assessment Application* for Medical Professionals
—Launched the verification tests on musculoskeletal care support for elderly people at three hospitals in Japan
- 2021.08.26 Release
- “Intercom Function” Added to “CareWiz Hanasuto-kiroku”, an AI-based, Nursing Care Recording Application Up to 7.5 million yen may subsidized
—Enabling voice communication and information sharing among staff in addition to nursing care record
- 2021.08.23 Release
- ExaWizards and Sumitomo Life Insurance Formed a Business Tie-up in the “Well-being Tech” Field
Part of Shares Acquired by “SUMISEI INNOVATION FUND”
- 2021.08.11 Release
- ExaWizards and Kyoto University Jointly Developed AI to Evaluate the Text-based Reports Data on Safety of Pharmaceutical Products
—Helping to increase efficiency in the reports evaluation and contributing to promote safer use of pharmaceutical products