- 2021.03.22 Release
- ExaWizards enters into a business partnership with Aflac Life For collaboration for the promotion of digital transformation in the insurance business and entire company and development of new businesses.
–It has raised funds from Aflac Ventures LLC.–
- 2021.02.26 Release
- Persol Holdings and ExaWizards Jointly Launch a “Study Group on the Utilization of Personal Data/Technologies in HR”
—According to an awareness survey on the use of data in job hunting, students expect “improved matching with companies” and “no use of entry sheets”, but they are also concerned about “prejudice based on data” and “the objective of information use and their rights to choose”—
- 2021.02.22 Release
- ExaWizards will release “CareWiz Hanasuto-kiroku,” an AI-enabled nursing care record keeping application, in April 2021 to support care staff’s operations with the AI-based voice input function.
— Automatic record keeping saves “40 minutes per staff per day”–
- 2020.12.23 Release
- ExaWizards and Leave a Nest launch the “Issue-Solving AI Support Platform” geared to solve deep issues
- 2020.10.26 Release
- ExaWizards launches AnyInc, a specialized AI search engine for searching companies
- 2020.09.24 Release
- ExaWizards ranks number one in LinkedIn TOP STARTUPS 2020 for the second year running!
- 2020.08.25 Release
- ExaWizards Inc. launches MilCube, an edge AI camera equipped with a high-performance twin lens – Compatible with a wide range of usage scenarios, such as helping visualize the extent of the “3Cs” in a room or automatically photographing children in daycare centers –
- 2020.08.12 Release
- ExaWizards helps provide accelerated support to companies hiring digital human resources through a partnership with Persol Group’s TECH PLAY, which possesses the largest network of engineers in Japan – Provision of a one-stop package that covers everything from the construction of DX organizations to the development of AI services –
- 2020.07.15 Release
- ExaWizards and Yamaguchi University AI Systems Medicine Research and Training Center commence a comprehensive joint venture to utilize medical AI – Using data science technologies to solve issues at medical sites –
- 2020.07.13 Release
- ExaWizards and the Bank of Fukuoka start providing account holders with a test version of an account protection service which utilizes AI to detect fraud or overpayment