- Central Japan International Airport Introduces DX Talent Acquisition/Development Service “exaBase DX Assessment & Learning” to the Entire Group
—E-learning for All 1,000 Employees and Support for Establishing Organizational Structure Capable of Improving Operations Independently by Utilizing Digital Technologies
- ExaWizards Joins Daiichi Sankyo’s Total Care Ecosystem Framework as a Core Partner Company. Announces the Launch of the Provision of a Data Integration and Utilization Platform and Digital Health Products 〜Toward the realization of “Healthcare as a Service” in the medical healthcare domain〜
- ExaWizards’ Predictive Learning Technology Selected by JAXA for Technical Study on Automating Crew Operations at Manned Space Bases.
— Realization of CTB operations by autonomous robots at manned space stations.
- A Patent Granted on ExaWizards’ Technology for One-Sweep Optimization of Product Quality, Cost, and Environmental Impacts —Looped multiple models predict and optimize to find best combination of raw materials and manufacturing process
- ExaWizards Starts to Offer “exaBase FAQ Knowledge Consulting” to Support Creative Business Activities with Intellectual Assets Efficiently Shared and Converted into Explicit Knowledge
—Supporting Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. in the “Development of Product Information Database Environment”
- ExaWizards Introduces High-Speed Job Matching System Operable with Lage Datasets to dip’s Job Information Services —AI provides highly accurate information based on the conditions set by the user at a high speed
- ExaWizards obtained a Patent for AI-based Exercise Video Analysis Technology ~AI converts users’ skeletal information into feature values, enabling quantitative evaluation of exercise from a professional’s point of view~
- ExaWizards and KAWADA ROBOTICS Jointly Develop “exaBase Robotics Powder Weighing for NEXTAGE,” which Accelerates and Automates Powder Weighing Operations in the Manufacturing Industry with Humanoid Dual-Arm Robot
– It shortens the turnaround time of all weighing operations by approx. 30%, and realizes as high accuracy as manual weighing –
- ExaWizards Jointly Develops AI Video Analysis-Based Pilates and Yoga Class Support System “Spinal Movement Analysis” with ZEN PLACE ～ The system has started to be introduced to more than 100 pilates and yoga studios operated by ZEN PLACE. AI “visualizes,” and analyzes pilates movements requiring accuracy. ～
- ExaWizards and Idemitsu to Announce a Business Alliance ～Realization of the Smart Yorozuya (One-stop Shop) Concept, DX of Existing Businesses, and Comprehensive Partnership in DX Human Resource Development~