- 2022.09.30 Release
- Welcoming Mr Kiyotaka Sasaki, Visiting Professor of Hitotsubashi University as an Advisor of ExaWizards
- 2022.09.20 Release
- ExaHomecare’s AI Gait Analysis Tool “CareWiz Toruto” Wins the Grand Prize in the good digital award category from the Digital Agency ~ CareWiz Toruto contributes to the Digital Rural City Nation concept and corporate health management~
- 2022.09.12 Release
- “ExaWizards Forum 2022” Webinar
Latest Application Cases with AI and DX Strategies in the Web3 Era
- 2022.09.07 Release
- ExaWizards Announces “exaBase Corporate Search for Regional Banks” (exaBase 企業検索 for 地銀) to Support Corporate Businesses of Regional Banks ～Providing an information platform enables AI searches of local companies, enabling financial institutions to create new business~
- 2022.09.02 Release
- ExaWizards Launches their “exaBase Vision Simulator”, A Service for Improved Performance of Image Recognition AI Models.
RIKEN to Use the Alpha Version in its Guardian Robot Project
- 2022.08.31 Release
- Start Providing “exaBase Skill Transfer” to Support Visualization and Transfer of Skills by AI
Realize Visualization of Intuitions and Tips Not Shared in Manufacturing Processes
Provide One-Stop Process from Conceptual Design of Data and Processes to Data Collection, Preprocessing, and Visualization
- 2022.08.10 Release
- Free course for students to learn social implementation of AI and entrepreneurial mindset ” ExaWizards Academia” is launched.
〜Providing free e-learning and diagnostic reports on the skills and competencies required for DX human resources to students〜
- 2022.08.10 Release
- ExaWizards, “AI Strategies for the Web3 Era. A Positive Spiral that Transforms Social Problem Solving into a Growth Business” published by Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
〜The book covers the framework, 30 case studies, and the organization, skills, and mindset necessary to utilize AI and DX in the Web3 era. 〜
- 2022.07.28 Release
- AI-Based Forecast/Analysis Service “exaBase Forecast & Analysis” Starts Working with Recruitment Management System with No. 1 Market Share “i-web”
— AI supports recruiters in making decisions at videotaped interviews, and promotes DX for recruitment based on quantitative screening criteria
- 2022.06.27 Release
- OEM provision of the AI gait analysis tool “CareWiz toruto” is launched.
Distributing at approximately 350 directly managed and franchisee locations of Fureasu, a major massage business.
Joint development of various services that enable optimal proposals through analysis of data accumulated in Fureasu is also planned.